The Feminine Reconnection-Self Care & Healing For Women –
These courses are ideal for massage therapists interested in deepening their understanding of women’s health, and practitioners wishing to know more about themselves.
This class will present tools for supporting women in various stages of their “fertility” (the event of menstruation, perimenopause and menopause).
Learn how each stage of womanhood offers a unique opportunity for self-reflection and deeper self-care. With this understanding, practitioners can more specifically direct their treatments to have the most benefit for their clients.
* Explore the historical and cultural traditions of honoring the menstrual cycle and where we are in modern culture today. What has been lost and how to reconnect to women’s wisdom.
* Understand the 4 seasons of a woman’s life, the 4 seasons of her fertility, the menstrual cycle, and the 4 opportunities in the day for balancing hormones.
* Learn the anatomy, physiology, and energetic component of the uterus.
* Learn about the 4 key hormones of estrogen-progesterone-testosterone and cortisol, and how they influence women’s soft tissues and health.
* Understand the menstrual cycle and its associated 4 phases and how it relates to pain symptoms women may experience.
* Discover the specific needs at each phase of menses so you can better support the flow of energy and health in the body with specific self-care practices.
* Understand the correlative relationships that may be encountered by women at
different stages of the menses and life such as cysts, fibroids, migraine, back pain, diastasis recti, sciatica, hot flashes, insomnia, depression, stress, fatigue, PMS, and skin and breast issues.
* Learn the benefits of castor oil, how to make a castor oil pack, and the benefits of castor oil packs for women.
THE LIVE HANDS-ON 8 CEU COURSE WILL ALSO PRESENT THESE SKILLS:
* Learn hands-on techniques that support women’s health and fertility such as abdominal massage and castor oil packs.
* A guided practice to understand the with the anatomy of the womb.
* Key body areas, meridians, reflexology and acupuncture points that support women’s health.
* Discover ways to naturally prepare the body for pregnancy and conception thru the timing of massage treatments and self-care.
LIVE HANDS-ON CLASS- $175
8 CEUS for Massage Therapists FL
NCBTMB Approved Provider#451384-10
August 5th, 2023 in Sarasota
Email us at: [email protected] to register